If you purchase your brand-new Marantz product from an authorized Marantz dealer you will be guaranteed of obtaining your full THREE YEAR warranty for PREMIUM products (excl. Universal Remote Controls) and a TWO YEAR warranty for all other products (RANGE series & Universal Remote Controls). In the case that your MARANTZ product develops a fault within its applicable warranty period please return it to the authorized dealer, where it was purchased. Your dealer can then honour the product under the warranty terms and conditions. Please remember to include a copy of your sales receipt as well as detailed information regarding the fault.
to find an authorized Marantz dealer in your country.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers parts and labour to correct all defects in materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered by the warranty.
1) Damage, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from:
a) Accidents, acts of nature, misuse, abuse or unauthorised product modification.
b) Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
c) Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Marantz to repair the product.
d) Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier)
e) Any cause other than a product defect
2) Cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
3) Any product on which the serial number has been defaced modified or removed.
5) Accessories, including but not limited to, batteries, cables, mounting hardware and brackets, cleaning accessories, antenna and detachable power cords.
6) Warranty is void if purchase was made from anyone other than an authorised Marantz dealer.