Vi kunne fortælle dig alt om specifikationerne på vores forstærkere, men specifikationer er bare fakta. Vi er interesserede i følelser. Det er også derfor Marantz-forstærkerne er "usynlige" - de lægger ikke noget til musik-signalet, som ikke var musikerens intention, men holder højttaleren under total kontrol, præcis hvad der er meningen. Så kan du nyde følelsen i sin reneste form!
Get the most musical sound possible from this Master-tuned integrated amplifier. Its custom-designed HDAM delivers exquisite detail and unforgettable musicality from any style of music. Featuring a fully discrete, two stage design for minimal interference, MODEL 30 offers exceptional sound quality.
- Tuned with passion: Hundreds of hours of thoughtful Sound Master tuning ensure the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Fashioned to last: You see and feel it in the build quality, and you hear it every time. No matter your musical passions, your music always sounds better with MODEL 30.
- Fully discrete and accurate detailing: Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of independent parts, each hand-selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound.
- Extraordinary sensitivity: Designed to replicate the sensitivity and feel of a vintage analogue amplifier even when simply adjusting the volume.
MODEL 40n New
Marantz has reimagined the integrated amplifier for the digital age while preserving a luxurious analogue feel and sound.
New Premium Products from Marantz are always reason for the audiophile community to celebrate. And the new 12 Series Special Edition is no exception. Marantz Special Editions are the Marantz way to celebrate the love of music that run deep in the veins of Marantz Sound Masters and engineers, exhibited in the artistry and craftsmanship of those special components. With unwavering attention to detail, Marantz Special Editions produce unequaled Hi-Fi sound that exalts the mastery and emotion of music.
- Engineered and extensively tuned by a team, drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge
- Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage with proprietary HDAM technology
- Switching power amplifier design derived from flagship PM-10 amplifier
- Generous output: 100W + 100W (into 8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm)
- Fully-discrete, two-stage design for signal purity, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to reduce interference
- Toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and powerful sound
- Current feedback design with newly-developed wide-range circuitry
- HDAM® SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal dynamics
- MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
- Thick nickel-plated copper independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz-original high-quality/high-purity copper-plated speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis and solid aluminum front
- Purest Mode deactivates unused circuits for best audio performance
- High-grade, carefully selected audio parts: ultra-low leak current Schottky diodes, low noise complementary transistors, high-grade resistors, newly developed custom electrolytic capacitors, audio grade film capacitors and mica capacitors.
Discover the PM7000N, the first Marantz Current Feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology. The ideal choice for audio connoisseurs, the PM7000N includes high-grade audio components, Marantz own HDAMs, a toroidal transformer and a high-speed instantaneous current power supply. Stream your favourite music and enjoy high-resolution digital audio files up to 192kHz/24bit or DSD5.6. Switch to the high quality Phono MM input to listen to your beloved vinyls as never before. The digital inputs support PCM audio, and decode - beside MP3 - lossless digital files like ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening. USB-A and HEOS Built-in additionally support DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz playback. Stream your favourite music wirelessly via AirPlay2 and Bluetooth, and control the amplifier via the HEOS app or with leading voice agents Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa where supported.
- Power to suit your audio preference: 2ch fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Wide dynamic range and famous Marantz soundstage
- Shielded toroidal transformer: Delivering high level of clean power for pure amplification without distortion
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded homes
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Play nearly unlimited music from your favourite streaming services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio and more with the comfortable HEOS app
- Wide range of connectivity: Four analogue inputs, one analogue output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Supports high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening supported by a high performance audio DAC AK4490
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and improve sound
- Fully shielded digital and network section with the option to deactivate: Minimises the risk of interference by digital section to achieve highest audio performance and a pure analogue experience
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals: Improved connection to speakers for high quality playback
- Speak your commands: Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
- Works with your TV remote: Program the PM7000N to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection