Lahko bi vam razložili vse o tehničnih podatkih naših ojačevalcev, ampak to so samo dejstva. Nas zanimajo čustva. Zato so Marantz ojačevalce "nevidni" - glasbenemu signalu ne dodajo nič, kar glasbenik ni želel, da je tam; hkrati pa imajo zvočnike pod kontrolo, tako kot to mora biti. Tako da lahko s polno paro uživate v občutku!
The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ most musical sound and is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in their 2-channel Hi-Fi system. Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter and experience enhanced bass with a subwoofer-out option.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound: The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
Indulge in high-resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 slim stereo network receiver that powers detailed, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. With a fully discrete amplifier design following the pure integrated amplifier layout and the renowned Marantz sound, the NR1200 is perfect for demanding music lovers wanting both excellent music quality, modern music streaming capability and digital connectivity. Stream music from your favourite services via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app. Listen to FM/DAB+ Radio, Internet Radio, a wide array of music services, or connect a turntable to the high-quality Phono input. The NR1200 also supports the latest HDMI connectivity with 5 inputs and 1 output, plenty enough to connect your TV by HDMI ARC and your source players including a set-top box, Blu-ray Player or game console. All of this in a sleek design lower than a CD jewel case.
- NEW - Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on. (This feature is available via latest firmware update.)
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver: Delivers exceptional performance and Marantz renown audio quality
- Power to suit your audio preferences: Two-channel discrete power amplifier with separate L/R power amp circuit and power transformer with 75W per channel
- Hi-Fi construction and performance: Engineered with dedicated Hi-Fi parts for two-channel Hi-Fi performance, including custom designed power capacitors, sound parts exquisitely tuned by sound masters and dual DAC circuit design
- Versatile HDMI ARC connectivity: 5 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support plus one HDMI out with ARC support for single cable connection with your television
- Flexibility for all configurations: Speaker A/B, tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated dual subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, and no audible peaks or dips
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening
- Connect your Bluetooth headphones: Listen to music or TV programs via your wireless headphones, either simultaneously with the speakers on, or individually. (available by software update in late 2019)
- HEOS Built-in: Enjoy more flexible music streaming in one room or many
- Stream your favourite music from popular services: Play music on Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Deezer and many others via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app
- Integrate with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Speak your commands: Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- DAB+ / FM tuner: Listen to your favourite radio stations with crystal-clear sound quality and no static distortion
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input that easily connects to your turntable
- Drive an exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the NR1200 with your TV remote, and HDMI-CEC support for seamless pass-through of the latest picture and audio coding from your TV to the stereo receiver