For the ultimate music and home theater surround sound experience, the Marantz AV8801 A/V pre-amplifier is packed with the latest state-of-the-art audio and video technologies, including the highest resolution audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio.
As well, the AV8801 features the ability to expand beyond conventional 5.1 and 7.1 channel configurations, thanks to the inclusion of DTS Neo:X and Audyssey DSX technology, which provides up to 11.2 channel playback, with additional front width and front height channels for the most immersive surround sound experience you’ve ever heard. There are 7 HDMI inputs and 3 HDMI outputs featuring 4k HD-Video, with dual HDMI outputs for the main zone that outputs the same signal to two displays, such as a flat panel TV and a front projector. A third HDMI output lets you enjoy another program in another room.
Equipped with Audyssey MultEQ XT32, the AV8801 automatically configures key acoustical parameters and optimizes total system response. Full networking functionality includes 4 Ethernet ports along with available iOS and Android mobile control apps.
- Current Feedback circuitry with Marantz HDAM
- 11.2 channel enhanced surround processing with Audyssey DSX and DTS Neo:X
- 11.2ch XLR balanced & RCA un-balanced output
- High grade build quality with 3 piece top cover
- Copper plated chassis
- Full 4k compatibility – Scaling – Pass through – GUI overlay
- DLNA1.5 Network audio streaming and Internet radio
- FLAC HD 192/24 and Gapless playback
- AirPlay and music service last.fm installed
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Pro, Audyssey Sub EQ HT Dual subwoofer EQ processing and Audyssey LFC
- 6+1 in / 3 out HDMI (3D/ARC/CEC)
- Independent HDMI out for Zone4
- Front HDMI input for quick connection of tablet, iPad/iPhone, camera, camcorder, etc. supporting MHL
- iPod / iPhone compatible USB input incl. iPad charging
- Multi room/Multi source including HDMI Video
- Easy Remote Control and Marantz Remote App for advanced media browsing
- Phono MM amplifier
- Available in Black