- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Marantz corporate home page and the other Marantz web sites (together referred to as "Web Sites"), INFORMATION ON THOSE SITES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL MARANTZ OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. Marantz does not warrant that the Web Sites or the servers which make these Web Sites available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- Marantz reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Sites at any time without notice.
- The Web Sites may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of Marantz. Marantz shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. Marantz provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Marantz of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the Web Sites may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational personal purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained. This right does not extend to software, unless permitted as set forth in Paragraph 6 below.
- The Web Sites provide access to Marantz? international product catalogues and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific Marantz products and services, which are not (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that Marantz intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
- Software made available for downloading from any of the Web Sites is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited. WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE SHALL ONLY APPLY AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT. MARANTZ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
- Copyright in the Web Sites and their contents rests with Marantz or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Availability of models may vary from country to country. Marantz reserves the right to change the design and specification of goods without notice.
Dolby, Pro Logic, Dolby Surround and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Inc. Manufactured under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Lucasfilm and THX are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. Manufactured under license from Digital Theater Systems Inc. US Pat. No. 5.451.942 and other worldwide patents issues and pending. "DTS" and "DTS Digital Surround" are trademarks of Digital Theater Systems Inc. c 1996 Digital Theater Systems Inc. All rights reserved. " TruSurround, SRS, and the SRS Symbol are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc., TruSurround technology is manufactured under license from SRS Labs, Inc."