SACD & CD Player
As with amplifiers, you cannot judge a CD player by analysing its specifications. You need to listen! And that is what Marantz does when designing their unsurpassed (SA)CD players. It all sounds easy, but only with a long experience in product design and an intimate understanding of music reproduction is it possible to create products like our CD players. And you have to hear it to believe us!
The most musical digital source player for CDs, SACDs, and high-resolution files, plus multiple streaming services. Delivered through Marantz Musical Mastering processing and a crystal-clear pre-amplifier. The most musical sound for all your digital music: Your CDs and SACDs, your digital files, and multiple streaming services built-in.
- Tuned with passion: Hundreds of hours of careful Sound Master tuning ensures the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
- Designed for real listening: Its low-noise pre-amplifier and dedicated headphone amp promise the Marantz sound any way you listen.
- HEOS Built-in: Enjoy music from Spotify, Amazon HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more, or your local collection.
- Pair with the MODEL 30 amplifier: Exquisitely designed and precisely tuned to pair with the Marantz MODEL 30 – for your new reference system.
Improving upon the award-winning CD6006, the finely-tuned CD6007 CD Player offers even more specially-selected components and an enhanced circuit layout. Rigid feet further eliminate unwanted vibration while the oversized low noise power supply feeds the digital and analogue circuitry of the player. The new, high-quality AK4490 DAC along with 2 selectable filter options converts digital signals to analogue, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s proprietary small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the fitting PM6007 amplifier. The CD6007 features a newly-developed, sophisticated headphone amplifier with a headphone amp gain setting to accommodate a wide range of headphones.
- Versatile playback for all your audio: Enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection
- Supports all your favourite files: Play all your music files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Pristine sound quality from all sources: High quality AK4490 D/A conversion, ideal for high-resolution files.
- Optimized audio reproduction: Two selectable digital filters to optimize digital music content.
- Engineered for your sound: Further sound tuned with carefully selected components.
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones: Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and auto off function.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner, more complete sound.
- Best amplifier connection: Gold Plated L/R/Coax output for a strong continuous connection to your amplifier.
- Easy to use: System remote controls Marantz CD Player, amplifier, and network player.
- Fits your interior design: Available in Black or Silver Gold.
Marantz was in at the start of CD, launching its first player — the original CD-63 — in 1982. In the following years, Marantz became well known as the CD-Player specialist. Drawing on the development process for the flagship SA-10, and designed by the same team, the SA-12 Special Edition was created to celebrate the love of music and exalt the mastery and emotion of music.
- Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 35 years of Marantz expertise in CD players
- Innovative Marantz Musical Mastering “MMM-Stream” up-sampling to DSD and filtering
- Custom-designed 1-bit direct “MMM–Conversion” from DSD to analogue
- High quality analogue output stage with Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology and low impedance output
- In-house developed Marantz SACD/CD mechanism “SACDM-3” designed purely for audio
- Playback of SACD/CD playback and of compilations on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM (audio)
- Asynchronous USB input for hi-res audio up to PCM/DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz
- Isolation of USB and digital inputs to block noise from connected sources
- Power supply using toroidal transformer
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with all-discrete construction featuring HDAM-SA2