Our Stereo receiver gives you the option to create an extraordinary system from just two components. The dimensions are the same as most of our CD-player and the slim aluminium front expresses perfect balance.
This stereo receiver is built to the highest standards and expertly finished. Incredible attention to detail and no compromise construction ensures they faithfully capture the excitement and emotion of your kind of music.
- 2 x 80 Watts (8 Ohm RMS) power amplification
- RDS FM/AM tuner with 30 random presets
- Solid metal front panel and rigid chassis construction
- Symmetric circuit architecture
- Separate solid heatsinks
- Tone control and Source Direct function
- Pre-output and main-input for upgrade possibilities
- Four audio inputs including Phono (MM)
- Video switching via three audio/video inputs and a monitor output
- Sleep and timer function
- Speaker A/B
- Flasher In for system integration (direct connection to RX7001)
- System remote control and Marantz D-Bus
The Marantz SR4320 Stereo Receiver is a full-featured stereo control center that combines exceptional sound quality with a host of performance and convenience features including remote control operation.
- Stereo Receiver with A/V switching capabilities
- 80 Watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20Hz to 20kHz)
- All Discrete Amplifier Section
- AM/FM Tuner With Frequency Direct Access, 30 Presets and Station Naming Capabilities
- Pre-out/Main-in jacks
- 7 Analog Inputs (1 phono, 3 Audio and 3 Video)
- 3 Audio Outputs (CDR/W, Tape, VCR)
- 3 Video Outputs
- Source Direct Mode for Best Signal Reproduction
- Individual Electronic Bass And Treble Control
- Display Dimmer/Display Off Capabilites
- Auto Speaker Mute W/Headphones Input
- Sleep Timer
- Speaker A/B Selector
- New Full Function Remote Control
- D-Bus Connections
This stereo receiver, in the new M1 design, is built to the highest standards.