One of the iPod’s greatest charms is its tactile character: you also have total control at your fingertips via the genius user interface. However, when you hook up your iPod to your hi-fi system it’s no longer in your hand – your beloved iPod is anchored to a fixed docking station. But all that is about to change with our iPod dockingstation.
TOTAL COMPATIBILITYThe IS201 generates its own on-screen display via the S-Video output and feeds this to the video switching in an AV system or directly to a TV.
- Compatible with iPod nano, iPod video, iPod mini, iPod photo and iPod (10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB)
- Creates own OSD information on TV set for ease of use
- Connection case separate from cradle to alleviate cable clutter
- Cradle can be wall mounted
- Comes with dedicated remote control ? or can be controlled via Marantz learning remote
- Multi-connectivity: RC-5 remote in/out; flasher in (RX-7001); RS232; S-Video out; stereo audio out
- Built-in infra-red (IR) receiver so can be used as IR repeater (IR-92 successor) for multi-room or custom installations
Enjoy your iPod files on your stereo system while holding your iPod in your hands.